7 Good reasons to become a member of EMSEA
- You will be part of the first European network on marine education.
- You will be able to connect with people in this network and profit from the exchange of best practices and expertise. Your details will be added to the EMSEA Members Directory of experts in marine education.
- Membership will assist you to give your tools, publications & research, international visibility and to work together on new research projects.
- You will be informed and invited to workshops, conferences, projects, training and events dedicated to marine education.
- You will receive a discount to all activities organized by EMSEA.
- You are invited to the annual General Assembly of EMSEA where you have a vote on governance matters of EMSEA.
- You can enter the selection procedure for new Board Members in EMSEA.
How to become a member of EMSEA?
Becoming a member is easy. Once you have filled in the application form and paid the membership fee, you are officially an EMSEA member. Every person and/or organization who is involved or interested in marine education, research or teaching is eligible to become member of the association.
Payment of the annual subscription can be done here.
EMSEA17 teacher workshop at the annual conference in Malta