7 Good reasons to become a member of EMSEA
- You will be part of the first European network on marine education.
- You will be able to connect with people in this network and profit from the exchange of best practices and expertise. Your details will be added to the EMSEA Members Directory of experts in marine education.
- Membership will assist you to give your tools, publications & research, international visibility and to work together on new research projects.
- You will be informed and invited to workshops, conferences, projects, training and events dedicated to marine education.
- You will receive a discount to all activities organized by EMSEA.
- You are invited to the annual General Assembly of EMSEA where you have a vote on governance matters of EMSEA.
- You can enter the selection procedure for new Board Members in EMSEA.
How to become a member of EMSEA?
Membership runs for a duration of 1 year and from the date the membership application is granted by the Board of Directors of EMSEA and the membership fee corresponding to the current year is paid.
Fees are automatically renewed every year. To cancel your membership, a registered letter should be sent to the Membership Officer of the Board of Directors of EMSEA at least one month before the end of the membership period.
The annual membership fee is 40 Euros.